Aims & Values
The staff and governors of ATRI PUBLIC SCHOOL will help :-
- Pupils develop a love of learning
- Provide a broad, balanced, personalised yet creative curriculum.
- Have the highest standards in academic, physical and social behaviours.
- Provide and maintain a secure, happy caring environment.
- Help pupils value the diversity of the world today.
- Children are aware of and respect core INDIAN VALUES
- Encourages children to make healthy lifestyle choices
- o work in partnership with parents/carers and the wider community
- Allows children to have a voice and make a difference.